In the fall of 2013, R.E. Millward & Associates Director of Planning Ian Graham led
two seminars to introduce the new harmonized Zoning By-law to planning professionals
including planners, urban designers, architects, lawyers and developers.
The seminar included:
- • An introduction of the new by-law and a brief history of its mandate;
- • a review of the by-law structure, terminology, mapping, definitions, organization and
- • a review of each of the zone categories, zones and their respective regulations;
- • a review of specific use, parking, and loading regulations, overlay mapping and site
- specific exceptions;
- • an interactive session with the Online version of the by-law.
R.E. Millward & Associates provides sound professional advice and research on zoning
related issues including how to navigate new zoning language and how to properly
research and write zoning by-law amendments.