In the Zone: Navigating Toronto's New Citywide Zoning By-law 569-2013
In the fall of 2013, R.E. Millward + Associates Director Ian Graham led two seminars to introduce the new harmonized Zoning By-law to planning professionals including planners, urban designers, architects, lawyers and developers.
The seminar included:
• An introduction of the new by-law and a brief history of its mandate;
• a review of the by-law structure, terminology, mapping, definitions, organization and
• a review of each of the zone categories, zones and their respective regulations;
• a review of specific use, parking, and loading regulations, overlay mapping and site
• an interactive session with the Online version of the by-law.
R.E. Millward + Associates provides sound professional advice and research on zoning related issues including how to navigate new zoning language and how to properly research and write zoning by-law amendments.
Over 80 planning professionals: planners, urban designers, architects, lawyers and developers
Policy Development and Implementation, Facilitation and Consultation
October 30th and November 26th, 2013